- Light shrub trimming throughout the property except shrubs to be replaced on Louisiana Avenue.
- Lawn fertilization and weed control spraying.
- Weeding of pollinator garden along Franklin Avenue.
- Cut down three trees along Louisiana Avenue and two dying trees by 2 bedroom townhomes.
- Installed parking lot mirror by 7316 Southeast corner.
- Replaced all electrical posts on parking lots and painted them.
- Installed new boiler in 7414.
- 7416 transformer was replaced by Xcel Energy.
- Community building patio door loosing seal was replaced under guarantee.
- Various lawn games are available inside the Community Building for residents’ use on the lawn next to the tennis courts. Enjoy and have fun. Please return when done.
- All furnace filters have been replaced by Blue Ox. The next filter exchange is set for August and October.
In the works:
- Inspection of 7318 apartments for leaking faucets and toilets. Water consumption is higher than in the other three condo buildings. Staff has the authority to inspect the apartments and will contact homeowners/ residents to gain access.
- Curb to curb sweeping: vendor used in the past is not responding. Staff will sweep as best as possible.
- Cutting down dying shrubs between 7318 and 7412 South side.
- Board approved window replacement at 7318-203 unit owned by the association.
- Various concrete sidewalk fixes in July/August.
- Tree stump grinding: July.
- Comcast/MP Nexlevel: fiber cable upgrade to green boxes first half of July.
- Louisiana retaining wall start date: mid July.
- Parking lot lighting fixtures: by end of July.
- Window/door caulking project: estimated start dates weather permitting
- Condos: July 16
- Two bedroom townhomes: August 13
- Three bedroom townhomes: August 24
- A letter with pricing will go out to homeowners. This is Limited Common property meaning Homeowners are charged back for the caulking. Price varies depending on the unit. Please let Property Manager Shayne Damian know if you are replacing windows this year as caulking may not be needed. Shayne has received quotes from various window companies.
- Stone ledge sill: Gassen Project Management will present bids at July board meeting.
- Estimated start date for lintel work on six 3 bedroom townhome garages is July. Homeowners will be notified.
- Tennis courts: Board approved crack filling.
- House numbering for 2 bedroom (front and back) and 3 bedroom townhomes (garage side).
- No glass in the swimming pool area! Broken glass has big consequences. The swimming pool area needs to be closed to residents for thorough inspection. If broken glass is found in the water, pool needs to be drained, cleaned and refilled with water. Then pool water needs to be heated to correct temperature and water treatment system needs time to treat and balance the new water for swimming. A process that can take several days!
- No tethering of animals (Rule 3.5). Tethering tools are interfering with lawn mowing/maintenance and snow blowing. Any damage caused by a tethering device to lawn mower or snow blower, windows etc. or dog poop removal, will be charged back to pet owner. Also remove any pet toys from lawn.
- No furniture or grills left on lawn when not in use. It interferes with lawn mowing and maintenance. Vendor will not mow in that area or move furniture or grills.
- Per St. Louis Park fire code grills need to be 25 feet away from buildings when in operation. So please move your grill away from the building when in use. That includes propane gas grills! Once done leave it to cool down/till charcoals are completed spent before disposing of them in the trash dumpster. We have set up a metal container by the tennis courts to dispose of charcoals.
- Balcony weight limit: No objects (not including humans) weighing in excess of 250 pounds, are permitted on any town house or apartment balcony.
- No rugs, carpeting or covering is allowed on any balcony, to comply with St. Louis Park Chief Building Inspector’s directive.
- Rules and Regulations (November 2017 version) is posted on Greensboro’s website at www.greensborosquare.com / Homeowners / Important Documents / Rules and Regulations
- If you do not receive general email notifications including the News Brief from Greensboro contact Shayne to be added to the list.
- Removing the following items from your patios and stoops: snow shovels, gardening tools, unused pots, etc. to keep a pleasant appearance at Greensboro.
Mark the date:
- Next Board Meeting: TUESDAY, July 24, 2018. Home owner forum from 6:30pm to 6:45pm. Suggestions/ideas are welcome.