– 8 people from Greensboro caroled at The Villas nursing home, enjoying a social hour and treats from Lauren and the Social Committee before and after. A good time was had by all!
– Energy rebates for Condo boiler tune-ups to the tune of $703.29 from CenterPoint Energy have been received and credited to Condo account.
In the works: Maintenance and Repair Projects
– Reserved parking for Condo residents who do not have a garage is being implemented. Green “Reserved Parking” signs will be installed shortly and one parking permit (one per Condo unit that does not have a garage) can be picked up at the Community Building. See notice emailed/posted earlier.
– The Board awaits the result of the thermal imaging scan of Greensboro’s exterior walls done by Encompass Engineering.
In the works: Volunteer Projects
– We are looking for a volunteer to post Meeting Minutes and other documents on Greensboro’s own website. If interested, please contact Shayne at 952-253-4921, email SDamian@Gassen.com.
– Interested in working on a Grounds Committee? Contact Shayne or
Daniela@organizedinnotime.com, or talk to Arlene Bleecker.
– Jane Kaufenberg is looking for people to work on the Communications Committee, email her at email@example.com or contact Shayne.- Architectural Committee, headed by Tim Hilger, is working on the patio plans to recommend to the Board, and home interior and exterior project approvals and will be assisting the Grounds Committee.
Useful information/It’s the rule:
– Please don’t park on city streets during a snow fall and/or until the City has plowed the streets. Our City is proud of its top-notch plowing. Please help them to achieve that. The City of St. Louis Park allows residents to park in the Little League parking lot overnight.
– Please remove any outdoor holiday decorations. If it looks like December, it needs come down no later than January 31.
– Dog owners: Don’t let your dog pee in the flower pots, the flower beds or right outside your doors – it looks awful!
– Homeowners: Check out your Account Login on www.gassen.com. It gives you access to your account, Meeting Minutes, News Briefs, notices, budgets, legal documents. You can also submit a Work Order. If you don’t remember your log in credentials, contact Gassen’s client support at 952-922-5575. Greensboro has its own website www.greensborosquare.com that is maintained by volunteer(s). It is not connected to Gassen nor our property manager Shayne. Its purpose is to give us a presence on the internet. We are currently seeking a volunteer who can post Meeting Minutes, News Brief, and other documents.
– Furnace access to 2- and 3-Bedroom townhomes: Please give 24 hours’ notice to staff before your scheduled furnace repair & maintenance appointment as staff needs to unlock the ladder padlock first before technician can climb up the ladder to the roof.
– If you have a garage, please use it for parking! Greensboro’s lot was not built for 2+ car residents, and we need every space.
– Do not leave the Condo doors propped open, ever! A human being must hold the door open for move in/move outs.
– No tethering of animals (Rule 3.5). Tethering tools are interfering with snow plowing/shoveling. Any damage caused by a tethering device to snow blower, windows etc. as well as dog poop removal, will be charged back to pet owner.
– Heat in Condo’s: Call the Greensboro onsite office if you have too much heat OR not enough heat.- Turn on outside lights on 2-3-bedroom townhomes, if they do not work call Ric or Brandon (952-544-0477) who will fix the lights at no charge.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SNOW REMOVAL GUIDELINES:
– RELIABLE PROPERTY SERVICES and their subcontractors will be plowing again
– SHOVELING – Trigger depth is 1.5” for Reliable to come on site. Under 1.5” Greensboro staff are responsible for shoveling. Includes sidewalks, steps, front entrances and fire hydrants.
– PLOWING – Trigger depth is 1.5” for Reliable to come on site. Under 1.5” there is no plowing. During excessive snow events, a plow “pass” will be made down the drive lanes only for access.
– ICE CONDITIONS – Management or Greensboro staff may decide to issue a work order to Reliable if icy conditions prevail. Sand/Salt applications will normally be applied within 24 hours. Contact Gassen if you note a hazardous location.
– CONDO BLDG’S – Shovels and ice melt containers are kept at each entrance for Owners to use.
– 2 & 3 BDRM TH’S – Ice melt containers are at the front entrance for 2 bedroom homes and the back entrance (garage side) for 3 bedroom homes.
– Ice melt containers will also be placed on the backside of the garages at 7317/7321, 7357/7361 and 7433/7437. Please use the product and call the on-site office for refills, 952-544-0477.
– TIMEFRAMES: Reliable has 12 hours from when the snow stops to complete plowing and shoveling operations (once trigger depth is met).
– BLIZZARDS – Timeframes may be extended during blizzard conditions.
– STAFF HOURS – Greensboro staff are on call and rotate weekends. During snow events, staff will follow instructions from the Board of Directors and Management only, as to whether shoveling/sanding is required. During heavy snow/ice events, staff are expected on site to assist with snow removal operations.
– CITY STREET PARKING – City streets and sidewalks are City responsibility to clear. Please use your garage to park your car(s). Follow their parking winter rules. – TOWING – Vehicles violating parking regulations may be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense and WITHOUT WARNING. Vehicles will be towed to Bobby & Steve’s, 394 & Penn Avenue, 612-377-4743. The impound lot is located at 5100 Park Circle in SLP.
– SNOW PILES – Will be moved as needed. If there is excessive snow, the open field owned by the nursing home will be used to deposit snow.
– Extenuating circumstances – Reliable is contracted to perform per the Board approved contract. Sometimes a plow can break, a truck breaks down or crew get sick, delaying service. We ask for your patience should this occur.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PATIENCE & COOPERATION!
Please help by:
– Giving Gassen an emergency contact.
– Reducing your water consumption. Water/sewer expense was over $101,000 in 2018 making it the biggest expense now, higher than our insurance premiums!
– Reporting any problems (grounds, lightbulbs, renting, security, etc.), to Shayne – 952-253-4921 or SDamian@Gassen.com. She will create a work order and pass it on to the right person. Do NOT contact Ric or Brandon directly.
– Keeping your front entrance stoops clear of personal property (grills, furniture, etc.) so staff can shovel easily.
– The staff has placed several shovels in strategic places around Greensboro for owners to use and return for “self-help” shoveling.
– Does Greensboro have your car’s license plate on record? Send to Ric along with your car’s make/model/color at Greensboro_Square@hotmail.com.
– Gassen Property Manager – Shayne Damian:
Phone 952-253-4921, email SDamian@Gassen.com
– Greensboro’s office – Ric & Brandon:
Phone 952-544-0477, email Greensboro_Square@hotmail.com
Mark the date:
– Next Board Meeting: TUESDAY, February 22, 2019. Home Owner Forum from 6:30pm to 6:45pm. Suggestions/ideas are welcome.