- To Brandon Wilt, our new maintenance/property manager! He reports to Ric.
- The Greensboro Condominium Association vs. Schoenfelder, et al litigation has been fully executed and finalized as of December 21, 2107. Please note the confidentially agreement requires all parties to keep the settlement payments confidential.
- 3 Bedroom lintel pilot project at two addresses has been completed. The Board and Management Company will evaluate how to proceed with the remaining lintels below the balconies.
- Party Room remodel: Almost completed! The Board voted at December meeting to set the rent at $30 plus $100 security deposit. To rent the room contact Ric for availability.
- Installed railing for new stairs at Franklin Avenue.
- The cistern project is done! Grant refund request has been submitted to the Minnehaha Watershed Foundation.
- Management submitted raingarden project to CIC Midwest for award consideration.
In the works:
- Website redesign – chair Melissa Burrows.
- Stone ledge sill: Collecting bids.
- House numbering for 2 bedroom (front and back) and 3 bedroom townhomes (garage side): postponed till spring.
- Review of original aluminum windows and patio doors map. Home owners are encouraged to replace those windows with more energy efficient ones.
- Latest cockroach treatment at several units of 7318 on December 22. Please let Ric know if you keep seeing them.
- By reporting dangerous/slippery surface situations immediately to staff at Phone 952-544-0477 indicating the exact location.
- By switching on your outside lights. If they don’t work properly contact staff.
- Call office if any light bulbs are burned out/flashing.
Greensboro’s office – Ric & Brandon: phone: 952-544-0477 | email: Greensboro_Square@hotmail.com
Gassen Property Manager – Shayne Damian: phone: 952-253-4921 | email: SDamian@Gassen.com
- Greensboro has two approved vendors for rooftop heating and air conditioning at 2 and 3 bedroom town homes:
- Marsh Heating 763-536-0667
- Blue Ox 952-641-0099 ask for Ken or Walt if available.
- Also Notify Ric to give them roof access.
Mark the date:
- Next Board Meeting: TUESDAY, January 23, 2018. Home owner forum from 6:30pm to 6:45pm.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NO LONGER DISTRIBUTE THE NEWS BRIEF TO EACH DOOR. YOU CAN SIGN UP TO RECEIVE IT BY EMAIL CONTACTING SHAYNE DAMIAN. A COUPLE OF EXTRA COPIES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE COMMUNITY BUILDING.